Mass Bulk Mailings
DISTRIBUTION TO THE VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY
Mailings FROM CAMPUS GROUPS Or Offices/Departments
Departments or student organizations may send flyers and notices to the Vanderbilt community. We require
an advance notice of five days prior to the set delivery date. We only accept paper/mail pieces, we do not accept candy, bags/boxes, trinkets, pens/pencils or merchandise.
To inquire about specifics or dates please call 615-322-2934 or email mickey.anglea@Vanderbilt.edu
MAILINGS FROM Off-Campus Vendors
We can distribute approved materials* to any targeted student group or all students’ mailboxes for a fee.
Off-Campus Vendor Distribution Fees
Faculty, Staff and Departments
To schedule a mailing distribution, please call 615-343-4799 or email mickey.anglea@Vanderbilt.edu
• An advance notice of five days prior to the requested delivery date is required.
• Fliers (8 1/2 x 11) must be tri-folded to a letter envelope size.
• Postcards can be used but they must be on card stock.
• Quantities of 25 or more pieces that are individually addressed must be in numerical PMB mailbox order.
• All other items must be approved in advance before printing or dropping off at Vanderbilt University Mail Services.
• Mailings must be approved Vanderbilt business–related material.
* A copy of the item for distribution must be submitted for approval prior to distribution.
DELIVERING YOUR ITEMS
After your mailing is scheduled and approved, please deliver your items five business days in advance to:
Vanderbilt Mail Services
Attn: Campus Mailing —
Company Name, Date to be distributed, number to distribute
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235
Items received without advanced notice or scheduling will be recycled.