DIVE Finalization Committee
The DIVE Finalization Committee will develop the program structure and curriculum in preparation to launch the Design as an Immersive Vanderbilt Experience (DIVE) program in Fall 2017.
- Lori Troxel, associate professor of the practice of civil & environmental engineering, School of Engineering; DIVE initiative director; chair;
- R. Joel Barnett, associate professor of the practice of mechanical engineering, School of Engineering;
- A. Will Berger, undergraduate student, School of Engineering;
- Elizabeth C. Boyd, project manager, vice provost for learning and residential affairs;
- Derek O. Bruff, director, Center for Teaching; senior lecturer, mathematics, College of Arts and Science;
- Melissa S. Gresalfi, associate professor of mathematics education, director of graduate studies in teaching and learning, Peabody College;
- Chalene Helmuth, senior lecturer, Spanish & Portuguese department, College of Arts and Science;
- Richard J. Ianelli, senior associate director of research and analytics, Vanderbilt Institutional Research Group;
- Clive Mentzel, senior lecturer, political science/public policy, College of Arts and Science; director, office of active citizenship & service;
- David A. Owens, professor for the practice of management and innovation; faculty director, VU Accelerator-Summer Business Institute, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Alexandra A. Sargent, senior lecturer of theatre, costume designer & costume shop manager; College of Arts and Science;
- Ben Shapiro, doctoral student, Peabody College; and
- Celia Walker, director of special projects, Jean and Alexander Heard Library.
To offer feedback, you may email any of the committee members including Vice Provost Cynthia Cyrus at VPCyrus@Vanderbilt.edu.