COEUS/PEER Refresher Training: if interested complete this REDCap Survey.
- Going over how COEUS/PEER interact
- What are SPA processes?
- Any other questions you might have...
Have an idea for a new training?? We want to know, please fill out this REDCap Survey.
COEUS/PEER Refresher Training RESOURCES :
- Basic Instructions for a New Proposal in COEUS (added 08.30.2018)
- COEUS & the Rolodex feature change (added 08.30.2018)
- COEUS Proposal to Award Outline (added 08.30.2018)
- The Contracts Process (see "Contracts" Tab in top menu bar)
Submitting a Contract to SPA for Review/Negotiation/Acceptance/Execution
Create a Contract Request in PEER when there IS a G LOG #
- Create a Contract Request in PEER when there is NO G LOG # or UNIV
Searching & Navigating in COEUS
VU PEER Overview
PEER Glossary of Contract Status Explanation terms
- VU Departments PEER Checklist of required attachments for Contract Request submissions (updated 08.13.2018)
NCURA CALL FOR PROPOSALS : Region III Spring Meeting, May 4-8, 2019, Margaritaville Resort, Hollywood, FL
- Glossary of PEER "Contract Officer Contract Status Explanation" terms in UNIV "Status" tab
- PEER Manual
- (A Short Summary of Federal Grants)
- Preparing a Grant Proposal
- OMB Publishes Free Online Grants Management Training
- (short videos on a variety of research-related topics: award management, contracting, cost-sharing, NIH-NSF)
- From the SPA Specialists :
- Article from NIH-NIAID’s website: A Refresher on Subawards
- Correction to Application Guide Instructions for Subawards Not Active in All Budget Periods of the Prime Applicant
- Agency PRIOR APPROVAL MATRIX (great resource for determining if agency permission is needed prior to changes)
- Guide for running Oracle Business Intelligence Reports
- How to Search in COEUS
- VA - IPA (procedures for establishing)
- NSF: Participant Support Costs Explained (May 2017 Newsletter article)
The Society of Research Administrators International (SRA International) is the premier global research management society providing education, professional development and the latest comprehensive information about research management to over 5,000 members from over 40 countries.
For more information see https://www.srainternational.org/
National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA) serves its members and advances the field of research administration through education and professional development programs, the sharing of knowledge and experience, and by fostering a professional, collegial, and respected community.
For more information see http://www.ncura.edu/
Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC)
The Council is a private, independent, nonprofit organization that develops and administers a voluntary program for the certification of individuals who meet the requirements established by the Council. The Council is composed of volunteer individuals committed to the continuing improvement of the research administration profession and to assisting in the education and training of individuals who wish to become proficient in this field. Through the Body of Knowledge and the certification process, the Council provides those entering the field with a training guide and a goal by which they can measure themselves as professionals.
The designation of Certified Research Administrator (CRA), Certified Pre-Award Research Administrator (CPRA), and Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA) means that an individual has met the requirements of the Research Administrators Certification Council's eligibility requirements and has demonstrated a level of knowledge necessary for a person to be a professional research or sponsored programs administrator.
For more information see http://www.cra-cert.org