How to Look Up your Facility Access History Online
We are so excited you have decided to join our community of dedicated health and wellness members. We hope that when you step through our doors, you will experience first hand why over fifteen thousand members trust us with their health and wellness needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Rec Member Services Staff
This lesson will provide an overview on how to check on your facility access history from your profile through the Vanderbilt Recreation Online Member Portal
- Navigate a browser to https://rec.vanderbilt.edu and click the Log In button located in the top right corner
2. Log In Screen
- For Vanderbilt University Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, and Employees, please use your VUNet ID and password to log in
- For all others (Alumni, Community [including VUMC], & family members), please use the username and password set up during the creation of your profile. For questions about your username and password, email email@example.com
3. Member Profile
- Click on your username located in the top right hand corner
- Select Profile
4. Member Profile Summary
- Click on Facilities located in the left hand menu
5. Facility Access History Screen
- From this screen, you will be able to see the current month's access history. For more information about your access history, including a request for your full facility access history, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a PDF with your entire access history.