Child & Family Programs Director
Vanderbilt University seeks a director for Child & Family Programs. The Child & Family Center provides resource and referral services, quality child care, and early childhood education to the children of faculty, staff, and students. It also offers resources and links to services in the areas of adult care, summer camps, before and after school care, and tutorial services.
Child & Family Programs Director Search Advisory Committee Members:
- Jennifer Bischoff, Director, Business Services
- Jason Castellanos, Resident, General Surgery, House Staff Advisory Committee representative
- Ryan Dare, Fellow, Infectious Disease, House Staff Advisory Committee representative
- Deb Grant, Executive Director, Human Resources, University Central
- Catherine Lee, Assistant Professor, Owen Graduate School of Management
- Traci Nordberg,Chief Human Resources Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Ann Price, Associate Dean for Alumni Affairs, School of Medicine, Faculty Senate representative
- Paige Skiba, Associate Professor of Law
- Kiley Stokes, Assistant Director, Business Services
- Anna Thomas, Director of Parents & Family Programs, University Staff Advisory Council representative
The Vanderbilt Child & Family Center announces that Rhonda Laird has been selected as director.
With over 25 years of experience working within the organization, most recently as assistant director, Rhonda’s outstanding leadership and strong relationships with families and the teaching staff set her candidacy apart. Her education, breadth of experience and deep knowledge of early childhood education made her well-suited for the director position, as well as her vision for the future, which builds upon the program’s existing strengths.