Officer Education Sexual Assault Prevention Committee
To share and coordinate sexual misconduct and intimate partner violence policies and best practices for prevention; when appropriate, develop coordinated programming for prevention.
- G.L. Black, associate dean of students, Office of the Dean of Students, chair;
- Master Sergeant Gabriel Cleveland, instructor of military science, Army ROTC;
- Major Michael Gordon, operations officer, Air Force ROTC, Tennessee State University;
- Jacob Hardiman, Army ROTC cadet, undergraduate student, College of Arts and Science;
- Captain Edward Heflin, professor of naval sciences, director of the naval officer education program, Navy ROTC;
- Madeline Hoffman, Navy ROTC midshipman, undergraduate student, College of Arts and Science;
- Anita Jenious, director, equal opportunity, affirmative action, and disability services (EAD);
- Damian Marshall, Title IX compliance manager, equal opportunity, affirmative action, and disability services (EAD);
- Lieutenant Tyler McLean, instructor of military science, Navy ROTC;
- Claire Smrekar, associate professor, public policy and eduction, Peabody College;
- Cara Tuttle-Bell, director, Project Safe Center, Office of the Dean of Students; and
- Lieutenant Commander Eric Westphal, professor of military science, director of army officer education program, Army ROTC.