Officer Education Advisory Committee
To consider policy related to the Army and Navy ROTC units, approve selection of instructional staff, assist in the evaluation of course offerings, and deal with specific issues that may affect the operation of the units in the University community.
- Cynthia Cyrus, vice provost for learning and residential affairs, professor of musicology, affiliated faculty in women's and gender studies, Office of the Provost, chair;
- Mark Cannon, associate professor of human and organizational development, associate professor of education leadership, director of undergraduate studies, Peabody College;
- Katherine Carroll, assistant professor, director of public policy studies, College of Arts and Science;
- Robert Fry, senior lecturer in music history and literature, Blair School of Music;
- Captain Edward Heflin, professor of naval sciences, director of the naval officer education program, Navy ROTC;
- Michael Miga, Harvie Branscomb professor, professor of biomedical engineering, professor of radiology and radiological sciences, professor of neurological surgery, School of Engineering;
- Dan Morgan, associate dean, College of Arts and Science;
- Arthur Overholser, senior associate dean, professor of biomedical engineering, professor of chemical engineering, School of Engineering;
- Melissa Rose, associate dean of the collegiate program, associate professor of piano, Blair School of Music;
- Craig Smith, associate dean for graduate education and undergraduate affairs, associate professor of psychology and human development, Peabody College; and
- Lieutenant Commander Eric Westphal, professor of military science, director of army officer education, Army ROTC.