UCC Search Committee 2017-2018
Vanderbilt University invites nominations and applications for the position of Director, University Counseling Center.
- G.L. Black, associate dean of deans, Office of the Dean of Students;
- Nathaniel Clark, associate professor, clinical psychiatry and behavioral sciences, School of Medicine;
- Frank Dobson, associate dean of students, director, Black Cultural Center, Office of the Dean of Students
- Amy Fleming, associate dean of medical student affairs, School of Medicine;
- Gina Frieden, assistant professor of the practice, human organization and development, Peabody College;
- Jonathan Metzl, director, center for Medicine, Health and Society, Frederick B. Rentschler II Professor of Medicine, Health, and Society, College of Arts and Science;
- Rangaraj Ramumujam, professor of management, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Chris Tasich, president, Graduate Student Council; graduate student, environmental engineering, Graduate School;
- Melissa Thomas-Hunt, vice provost for equity, diversity, and inclusion; professor of management, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Dawn Vanderhoef, director, psychiatric mental health, School of Nursing;
- Laura Walaszek Dermody, director of assessment and special projects, Office of the Dean of Students;
- Mark Wallace, dean, Graduate School; and
- David Zald, director, interdisciplinary neuroscience program for undergraduates professor, psychology and psychiatry, College of Arts and Science.