To gather faculty and staff input and to use that input to recommend a structure and operating model for pre-award support at the university.
Working Group Members:
- Dan Fleetwood, chair, electrical engineering and computer science, Olin H. Landreth Professor of Engineering, School of Engineering;
- Lynn Fuchs, Dunn Family Chair in Psychoeducational Assessment, special education, Peabody College;
- Janiece Harrison, director, sponsored programs administration, School of Engineering;
- Scott Hiebert, Hortense B. Ingram Chair in Cancer Research, professor, biochemistry, School of Medicine;
- Connie Huebschmann, chief business officer, pharmacology, School of Medicine;
- Sohee Park, Gertrude Conaway Vanderbilt Professor of Psychology, psychological science, College of Arts and Science;
- Palmer Payne, administrative officer, Peabody Research Office; and
- David Wright, director, Laboratories for Innovations in Global Health Technologies (LIGHT), Stevenson Chair of Chemistry, College of Arts and Science.