Graduate & Professional Student Housing Working Group
- Chris Guthrie, dean, John Wade-Kent Syverud Professor of Law, Law School;
- Eric Johnson, Ralph Owen Dean, Bruce D. Henderson Professor of Strategy, Owen School of Management;
- Eric Kopstain, vice chancellor of administration, administration;
- Ifeoma Nwankwo, chancellor’s higher education fellow, associate provost, strategic initiatives and partnerships, associate professor, English, College of Arts and Science;
- Mike Perez, associate vice chancellor, chief facilities officer, administration;
- William H. Robinson, faculty senate representative, associate dean, associate professor, electrical and computer engineering; School of Engineering;
- Christopher Serkin, associate dean for academic affairs, professor, Law School;
- Tina Smith, chancellor's higher education fellow, interim vice chancellor, equity, diversity and inclusion;
- Brett Sweet, vice chancellor of finance, chief financial officer;
- Mark Wallace, dean, Graduate School; Louise B. McGavock Endowed Chair, professor, hearing and speech science, School of Medicine;
- Donna Webb, faculty senate representative, professor, biological sciences; and
- Susan Wente, provost, vice chancellor for academic affairs, professor, cell and developmental biology, School of Medicine.
- Margaret Emley, assistant director, real estate;
- Ally Sullivan, executive director, facilities business operations, real estate; and
- Leigh Shoup, chief of staff, administration.