In Fall 2014, this group was charged with working to articulate a vision for the future of graduate education at Vanderbilt with an eye on the university's Academic Strategic Plan. Their work took into account national conversations and challenges facing the disciplines.
- Victoria Greene, Stevenson Professor of Physics, College of Arts and Science; chair;
- Rogers Hall, professor and chair, teaching and learning, Peabody College;
- E. Duco Jansen, associate dean for graduate education, professor, biomedical engineering, School of Engineering;
- Paul Lim, associate professor, history of Christianity, School of Divinity;
- Hassane Mchaourab, Louis B. McGavock Chair, professor, molecular physiology and biophysics, School of Medicine;
- Ifeoma Nwankwo, chancellor’s higher education fellow, associate provost, strategic initiatives and partnerships, associate professor, English, College of Arts and Science;
- Jennifer Reinganum, E. Bronson Ingram Professor of Economics, College of Arts and Science; and
- Mark Wallace, dean, Graduate School; Louise B. McGavock Endowed Chair, professor, hearing and speech science, School of Medicine.