Calendar Standing Committee
Address plans for and coordination of the annual academic calendar of the colleges and schools of Vanderbilt University.
Reports to: Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
2017-2018 Committee Members
Administrative/Ex Officio Members:
Represent all schools, Student Life, Athletics; University Registrar is permanent Chair.
- Bart Quinet, university registrar, Office of the University Registrar; chair;
- Mark Bandas, associate provost and dean of students, Office of the Dean of Students;
- Walt Bieschke, program coordinator, Graduate School Admissions;
- Kelly M. Christie, assistant dean, academic programs and student life, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Victor Judge, academic dean for academic affairs, lecturer, Divinity School;
- Logan Key, director, Office of Student Records, School of Medicine;
- Matthew King, senior associate university registrar, Office of the University Registrar;
- Heather Marabeti, associate vice chancellor, advancement services;;
- Roger Moore, associate dean, principle senior lecturer, English, College of Arts and Science;
- Art Overholser, senior associate dean, professor of biomedical engineering and chemical engineering, School of Engineering;
- Donna Pavlick, assistant dean for academic life, Law School;
- Sarah Ramsey, assistant dean for student affairs, School of Nursing;
- Melissa Rose, associate dean, associate professor of piano, Blair School of Music;
- Martin Salamone, associate director, Athletics;
- Craig Smith, associate dean for graduate education and undergraduate affairs, associate professor, psychology and human development, Peabody College;
- Molly Thompson, associate university registrar.
- Nancy Hyer, associate dean of MBA programs, associate professor of operations management, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Betty Lee, associate dean, academic services, Office of the Dean, Peabody College.
- Corbette Doyle, senior lecturer, organizational leadership, Peabody College;
- Ginny Moore, director, women’s health NP specialty, School of Nursing;
- Cynthia Paschal, associate dean, associate professor, biomedical engineering, School of Engineering;
- Brian Utley, senior lecturer in saxophone, Blair School of Music;
- David Zald, director, interdisciplinary neuroscience program for undergraduates, director, Affective Neuroscience Laboratory, Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor of Psychology and Professor of Psychiatry, College of Arts and Science.
- Jami Cox, undergraduate;
- Jedrek Dineros, professional;
- Justin Hutchings, undergraduate;
- Christine Lim, undergraduate; and
- Chris Tasich, graduate.