Desktop Support Faculty Advisory Committee
Charge: to provide guidance on policy decisions related to desktop support (individuals’ computers) including local support and managed systems. Policies of discussion may include but are not limited to localization of resources, hours of support, replacement and equipment management.
- James Byrd, associate dean for graduate education and research, chair, graduate department of religion, associate professor, American religious history, Divinity School;
- Douglas Clark, professor, teaching and learning, Peabody College;
- Peter Cummings, associate dean for research, John R. Hall Professor of Chemical Engineering, professor, chemical and biomolecular engineering, School of Engineering;
- Luke Froeb, William Oehmig Associate Professor of Management, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Larry LeBlanc, professor, operations management, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Stan Link, associate professor, philosophy and analysis of music, Blair School of Music;
- Salvatore March, David K. Wilson Professor of Management, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Thomas Palmeri, co-director, scientific computing, professor, psychology, College of Arts and Science;
- Doug Schmidt, associate chair, electrical engineering and computer science, Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor of Engineering, professor, computer science and engineering, School of Engineering;
- Sean Seymore, professor of law, professor of chemistry, Law School;
- Suzanna Sherry, Herman O. Loewenstein Chair in Law, Law School; and
- Michael Slayton, chair, associate professor, composition and theory, Blair School of Music.
Academic Affairs Application Oversight Committee
- Mark Bandas, associate provost and dean of students, Office of the Dean of Students;
- Doug Christiansen, vice provost for university enrollment affairs, dean, admissions and financial aid, associate professor, public policy and higher education, Peabody College;
- Cynthia Cyrus, vice provost for learning and residential affairs, professor of musicology, affiliated faculty in women's and gender studies, Office of the Provost;
- Susan Hart, senior director of finance, academic affairs;
- Richard Iannelli, interim director, Vanderbilt Institutional Research Group;
- Gregory Kyle, director, enrollment management systems, university enrollment affairs;
- Bart Quinet, university registrar, Office of the Registrar; and
- Kurt Shepherd, director, administration and finance, University Enrollment Affairs.