COACHE Working Groups
Charge: The COACHE faculty working group is charged with analyzing and assessing the results of the 2016 faculty survey. The COACHE deans' working group is charged with providing insights for each of the deans and their faculty on the COACHE results.
Faculty Working Group
- Andre Churchwell, senior associate dean for diversity affairs, professor, School of Medicine;
- Josh Clinton, Abby and Jon Winkelried Chair, co-director, Center for the Study of Demogratic Institutions, professor, political science, College of Arts and Science;
- Tracey George, director, Cecil D. Branstetter Litigation and Dispute Resolution Program, Charles B. Cox III and Lucy D. Cox Family Chair in Law and Liberty, professor, Law School;
- Brian Heuser, faculty senate member, assistant professor of the practice, international education policy, Peabody College;
- Sarah Igo, director, American studies program, associate professor, history, College of Arts and Science;
- Kane Jennings, chair and professor, chemical and biomolecular engineering, School of Engineering;
- Jeannette Mancilla-Martinez, associate professor, literacy instruction, Peabody College;
- Dave Owens, professor of the practice of management and innovation, Owen Graduate School of Management; and
- Phillis Sheppard, chair of divinity faculty, associate professor of religion, psychology and culture, Divinity School.
Deans' Working Group
- John Geer, vice provost of academic and strategic affairs, Gertrude Conaway Vanderbilt Professor of Political Science, College of Arts and Science; chair;
- Michelle Collins, director, nurse-midwifery specialty, professor, School of Nursing;
- Larry Marnett, University Professor, Mary Geddes Stahlman Professor of Cancer Research, professor, biochemistry and chemistry, College of Arts and Science;
- William H. Robinson, associate dean, associate professor, electrical and computer engineering; School of Engineering;
- Jacci Rodgers, associate dean for external affairs, Peabody College;
- Kamal Saggi, dean of social sciences, Frances and John Downing Family Professor of Economics, College of Arts and Science;
- Chris Serkin, associate dean for academic affairs, professor, Law School
- Melissa Snarr, associate dean for academic affairs, associate professor, ethics and society, Divinity School.
- Mark Wait, dean, Martha Rivers Ingram Dean’s Chair, professor, Blair School of Music; and
- Richard Willis, faculty senate member, Anne Marie and Thomas B. Walker Jr. Professor, accounting, Owen Graduate School of Management.