Faculty Committee on Campus Planning Consultation on Building Art Initiatives
To give input and guide work in direct connection with Campus Planning delegates.
Guiding Considerations and Goals: Themes and, by extension, images that will have enduring resonance, facilitate and reflect inclusiveness and provide opportunities to index a wide range of disciplines.
- Ifeoma Nwankwo, associate provost for strategic initiatives and partnerships, chancellor’s higher education fellow, associate professor, English and American studies, College of Arts and Science; chair;
- Jason Grissom, director, master of public policy (MPP) program, associate professor, public policy and education, Peabody College;
- Leah Lowe, chair, associate professor of theatre, directing and dramaturgy, College of Arts and Science;
- William Luis, Gertrude Conaway Vanderbilt Professor of Spanish, College of Arts and Science;
- Alice Randall, writer-in-residence, African American and diaspora studies, English, College of Arts and Science; and
- Kyla Terhune, residency program director, associate professor, surgery and anesthesiology, School of Medicine.