Vanderbilt University Mail Services provides the Vanderbilt community with an efficient and economical mail system that ensures quick and accurate delivery for both incoming and outgoing mail and packages. We realize that we are a vital link between the campus and the rest of the world. Whether we are delivering a care package of cookies from parents to a new student away from home for the first time, or processing the mailing of brochures that will send a department's message across the country, we are committed to providing the highest level of care and service. Read more about us.
The Station B and Peabody mail centers will be closed on the following dates in observance of the holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day- OPEN Monday, Jan 15, 2018.
- President's Day- OPEN Monday Feb-19, 2018.
- Memorial Day- CLOSED Monday May 28, 2018.
- Independence Day- CLOSED Monday July 3, and Tuesday July 4, 2017.
- Labor Day - OPEN Monday Sept 4, 2017.
- Columbus Day- OPEN Monday Oct 9, 2017.
- Thanksgiving Day- CLOSED Thursday Nov 23, 2017.
- Day after Thanksgiving- CLOSED Friday Nov 24, 2016. Saturday Nov 25 Reopening Monday Nov 27.
- Christmas- CLOSED Friday, Dec 22, 2017, Saturday Dec 23, Sunday Dec 24, Monday, Dec 25, & Tuesday Dec 26, 2017.
- Station B Post Office will be open 12-27, 28 and 29, but the USPS window will be closed until Monday 1-2-18. The package window, metering services and mail routes will be open. You can still drop stamped mail off at Station B in the drop box on Dec 28, 29 and 30.
- Peabody Commons Post Office - Closed 12-22-17 to 1-2-18
- New Year's- CLOSED Monday, January 1, 2018