The Vanderbilt Community has the opportunity to display banners on several highly traveled areas on campus. This is a great opportunity to advertise the exciting events taking place at the University and Medical Center. The Trademark Licensing Office has been charged with coordinating the scheduling and design approval of University banner requests.
For additional information, contact Mary Ann Daniel-Kaszuba at email@example.com.
Procedure for Displaying Banners
1) Submit a banner display request form to the Trademark Licensing Office. Display dates are limited to two weeks in most cases. Determine the location and the number of banners you would like to display.
2) Contact Creative Services to design your banner once display dates have been approved. All designs must include the University or school logo. Please visit the graphic standards Web site at www.vanderbilt.edu/graphicstandards/ for university logos.
3) Submit the banner artwork approval form along with your proposed banner design to the Trademark Licensing Office for review before production.
4) Place order for banners with Images Printing after your design has been approved by the Trademark Licensing Office.
5) Arrange for pick up or storage of banners with Images Printing at the conclusion of your approved display dates.
*Please note: All requests must be made in a timely fashion in order to secure preferred display dates/location and to allow for banner production time (1-3 weeks). The Trademark Licensing Office reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of any banner.
All approved banners must be:
1) 22"W x 60"H
3) made from at least 13 oz vinyl weight
4) purchased from Images Printing
The estimated production cost for a 22" x 60" four-color, two-sided, pocket top and bottom banner is $159. The hanging and removal of each banner will be $50.
Please keep in mind that banners can be reused for several years. When banners are reused, the organization would only be charged the $50 hanging/removal fee per banner.
One time proof charge $25.
Trademark Licensing Office