Permanent residency is a lengthy and costly process. The department should consult the following resources before determining if permanent residency is the right step. Contact email@example.com (university) or Immigration.firstname.lastname@example.org (medical center) with any questions.
NOTE: Petitions for permanent residency requiring a G-28 or letter of support signed by a Vanderbilt Representative must be processed through Global Support Services. If you are unsure contact GSS.
- Permanent Residency Options
- Permanent Residency / Green Card Process at Vanderbilt
- See the Fee Table. Note that recruitment, if necessary for the Labor Certification, is additional
- GSS Suggested Guidelines for Sponsorship
- frequently asked questions regarding permanent residency
New working group provides support services for international students
VUPD: Racist and homophobic flyers sent through external online advertising service
Resources for recognizing and celebrating winter holidays within the Vanderbilt community
Ensuring trade agreements don’t undermine environmental protections
Chancellor Zeppos: Let’s cheer on our Commodores at the Texas Bowl