Permanent residency is a lengthy and costly process. The department should consult the following resources before determining if permanent residency is the right step. Contact email@example.com (university) or Immigration.firstname.lastname@example.org (medical center) with any questions.
NOTE: Petitions for permanent residency requiring a G-28 or letter of support signed by a Vanderbilt Representative must be processed through Global Support Services. If you are unsure contact GSS.
- Permanent Residency Options
- Permanent Residency / Green Card Process at Vanderbilt
- See the Fee Table. Note that recruitment, if necessary for the Labor Certification, is additional
- GSS Suggested Guidelines for Sponsorship
- frequently asked questions regarding permanent residency
Holiday hours for benefitexpress begin June 29
Limited Submission Opportunity: The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee Discretionary Grants
Vanderbilt Center for Science Outreach Research Symposium July 11
School of Nursing issues new building progress report
VUSM lauded by Gold Humanism Honor Society as Distinguished Chapter