Permanent residency is a lengthy and costly process. The department should consult the following resources before determining if permanent residency is the right step. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (university) or Immigration.email@example.com (medical center) with any questions.
NOTE: Petitions for permanent residency requiring a G-28 or letter of support signed by a Vanderbilt Representative must be processed through Global Support Services. If you are unsure contact GSS.
- Permanent Residency Options
- Permanent Residency / Green Card Process at Vanderbilt
- See the Fee Table. Note that recruitment, if necessary for the Labor Certification, is additional
- GSS Suggested Guidelines for Sponsorship
- frequently asked questions regarding permanent residency
Transit panel series continues; third installment features Kopstain, Getz
National Public Health Week events set for April 2-6
2018 Antoinette Brown Lecturer studies diverse families
iSeminar offers personal view of Nashville history, changes as part of deep dive into cities
My Southern Health: Facts you need to know about anxiety in children