Permanent residency is a lengthy and costly process. The department should consult the following resources before determining if permanent residency is the right step. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (university) or Immigration.email@example.com (medical center) with any questions.
NOTE: Petitions for permanent residency requiring a G-28 or letter of support signed by a Vanderbilt Representative must be processed through Global Support Services. If you are unsure contact GSS.
- Permanent Residency Options
- Permanent Residency / Green Card Process at Vanderbilt
- See the Fee Table. Note that recruitment, if necessary for the Labor Certification, is additional
- GSS Suggested Guidelines for Sponsorship
- frequently asked questions regarding permanent residency
Welcome reception for Vice Chancellor James Page set for Sept. 27
James Sandlin, former Sarratt director who championed arts on campus, dies
VU alum Grantland Rice focus of new documentary
Labor unions help employees take more paid maternity leave
Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion addresses USAC