Skip to main content


The online case initiation request includes a field for the center number that the department would like the charges applied to. All charges are processed via journal entry.

If the employee will be paying a portion of the fee, such as those for dependents or premium processing, the employee should make a check out to Office of Immigration Services and deliver or send it to the appropriate Program Coordinator. Immigration Services will issue the necessary payments to the government and/or attorney. 

Visa Fees

Permanent Residency Fees