Washington Office in the News
Below is a list of news articles related to regulations and policies that affect Vanderbilt University.
Articles from 2018
- Graduate students, postdocs explore science policy and advocacy in Washington, D.C. myVU | October 24, 2018
- Inaugural 'ON THE HILL' government relations report released myVU | September 5, 2018
- Division of Public Affairs Addresses USAC About Public Policy and Community Initiatives USAC News | June 26, 2018
- Congress approves largest increase for research, education programs in nearly a decade myVU | March 26, 2018
- Statement from Vanderbilt University Chancellor Nicholas S. Zeppos on the FY 18 omnibus spending package By Chancellor Nicholas S. Zeppos | Vanderbilt News | March 23, 2018
Vanderbilt advocates for humanities funding
Vanderbilt News | March 13, 2018
- Vanderbilt chancellor’s statement regarding Administration’s 2019 budget proposal By Chancellor Nicholas S. Zeppos | Vanderbilt News | Feb. 15, 2018
DCbrief (Washington Updates)
DCbrief is a news service of Vanderbilt's Office of Federal Relations intended to provide members of the Vanderbilt community with a timely summary of developments in the nation's capital that relate to the higher education community.
View regular updates on federal developments of interest to the Vanderbilt community.
View back issues of DCbrief.
Please feel free to contact us with comments and suggestions, and to forward this to your colleagues at Vanderbilt. To subscribe/unsubscribe, email Collier Roberts at email@example.com.
VUbrief (Campus Updates)
VUbrief is a weekly service of Vanderbilt's Office of Federal Relations. This report is intended to provide key members of the Washington, DC community with a timely summary of developments at the university.
This week's VUbrief
View regular updates on developments at Vanderbilt University.
View current and back issues of VUbrief.
Please feel free to contact the Office of Federal Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or suggestions and to forward this to colleagues. We will be glad to add names to (or remove them from) our distribution list.
The Association of American Universities (AAU) is an association of 62 leading public and private research universities. AAU focuses on issues important to research-intensive institutions, such as funding for research, research policy issues, and graduate and undergraduate education. AAU member universities are on the leading edge of innovation, scholarship, and solutions that contribute to our nation’s economy, security, and well-being.
AAU provides its Council on Federal Relations with weekly updates on federal issues affecting the higher education community.
For more information about AAU, please click here.
ON THE HILL is a biannual report produced by the Division of Public Affairs summarizing year-to-date activity at all three levels of government, as outlined by representatives from our Offices of Federal Relations, State Government Relations, and Local Government Relations.