Educational Technology Effectiveness Committee
To discuss and share trans-institutional research and curricular innovation in educational technologies.
- John M. Sloop, associate provost for digital learning, professor of communication studies, Office of the Provost; chair;
- Gautam Biswas, professor of computer science, computer engineering, and engineering management, School of Engineering;
- Brent Evans, assistant professor of higher education and public policy, Peabody College;
- Douglas Fisher, associate professor of computer science and computer engineering, School of Engineering;
- Amanda Goodwin, assistant professor, Peabody College;
- Melissa Gresalfi, director of graduate studies, Peabody College; and
- Heather Johnson, assistant professor of the practice of science education, Peabody College.