What We Do
Vanderbilt University is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action throughout the institution. EAD provides a range of services that support Vanderbilt's commitment to fairness, equity, access and respect:
- We monitor the University's compliance with applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws and regulations.
- We advocate for equal opportunity and affirmative action for all persons.
- We encourage and promote the recruitment and retention of qualified people from diverse backgrounds.
- We provide religious accommodations, and reasonable accommodations to qualified persons with disabilities.
- We conduct unbiased reviews of discrimination and harassment complaints.
- We provide education and training about EEO/AA, discrimination, harassment, diversity, disabilities, harassment and sexual misconduct.