Light Pole Display Banners
This effective and inexpensive option for promoting campus events is available in highly traveled areas across campus. The Office of Brand Engagement and Governance (OBEG) manages scheduling, design, and production of all university banners. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
Five Easy Steps for Displaying Banners
1. Submit a banner request form to OBEG a minimum of 3 weeks before your display date to secure your preferred dates/locations and allow for banner production. Please note that banner installations/removals occur only on Wednesdays.
2. OBEG will confirm if your desired dates/locations are available. However, we reserve the right to approve or deny any banner requests.
3. Once you receive confirmation that your desired dates/locations are available, please contact Marketing Solutions to begin your banner design.
4. Submit a Facilities Service Request to Plant Operations requesting installation and removal of your banners based on the approved reservation dates. If you would like to keep the banners for future use, note it on the form, and they will be returned to your department. Otherwise, all banners will be recycled.
Please note that some fields on the facilities service request form may not be applicable. Please fill out the sections pertaining to your department, contact information, payment information, and dates your banners will be displayed.
5. Upon your approval of the banner designs, Marketing Solutions will forward the final files to Printing Services for production. Printing Services will deliver your banners to Plant Operations for installation.
- 22” wide x 60” high
- Durable 13 oz. vinyl
- Pockets top and bottom
If you plan to reuse your banners in the future, please avoid adding specific dates to the design.
Current Banner Locations
From Blakemore to West End
From Sarratt to Memorial Gym
From 25th Avenue past Outdoor Rec
From West Garage to 25th Avenue
Beside the ESB and Olin Hall
The Commons Main Parking Lot
South Drive past Horton Avenue
Next to Wyatt Center
Circle drive in front
Banners may be purchased in any quantity at the following rates.
Installation and removal of banners by Plant Operations costs $5 per banner and takes place on Wednesday only.