It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, for which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. Key reasons for our upward trajectory are our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently implementing initiatives from our comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- February 5, 2016 — Chancellor Zeppos honored with national diversity award
- January 29, 2016 — Meacham to discuss Bush 41 biography joined by Alexander, Zeppos Feb. 15
- January 21, 2016 — Fourteen faculty members selected as 2016 Chancellor Faculty Fellows
- January 18, 2016 — Johnson Award will recognize faculty leadership in equity, diversity and inclusion
- January 14, 2016 — Zeppos discusses university’s outlook, inclusion initiatives at USAC meeting