It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, for which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. Key reasons for our upward trajectory are our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently implementing initiatives from our comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- November 23, 2015 — Chancellor’s Town Hall will discuss ‘Vanderbilt’s Balance Sheet’ Dec. 1
- November 19, 2015 — Vanderbilt appoints George C. Hill as chief diversity officer and vice chancellor for equity, diversity and inclusion
- November 18, 2015 — Universities should lead in developing solutions to global challenges, chancellor says
- November 11, 2015 — Chancellor’s statement on online petition related to Professor Carol Swain
- November 9, 2015 — Holder launches 2015-16 Chancellor’s Lecture Series