Skip to Content

Home > Immigration Services > Immigration Services

Immigration Services

All petitions (e.g. H1, PR, etc.) are the property of Vanderbilt University and there is no requirement that employees be notified of any changes. Petition approvals and documents are the property of the petitioner (Vanderbilt University), and not the employee.

EAD, OPT & STEM-OPT Employees

H-1B and H-4 Dependents

 O-1 and O-3 Dependents

TN-1: Free Trade Canada & Mexico and TD dependents

E-3: Free Trade: Australia

Business Visitors

J-1 Waivers

Permanent Residence

Other VU International Offices

ISSS — F and J visas are handled by the International Student and Scholar Services Office (ISSS)

VIO / GEO — Study abroad or faculty engagement abroad


Quick Links

Government Links

Recent Vanderbilt News