Skip to Content

Vanderbilt International Office

Vanderbilt International Office

Home > Travel > International Travel Registration

International Travel Registration

Students :  Students traveling abroad on Vanderbilt-sponsored activities should review and abide by the Student International Travel Policy, which includes registering your travel through ISOS (see below for information). Undergraduates applying for programs through the Global Education Office will be asked to register during the formal GEO application process. Students participating in non-credit-bearing travel (e.g. service trips) and graduate/professional students will need to register their travel on ISOS (see below)
NOTE: Some international travel is restricted, including countries currently under a US Department of State Travel Warning.  Please see the Restricted Regions list for more information. 

Faculty and Staff : Faculty and staff traveling abroad for work-related activities AND who go through the Vanderbilt Travel Office (using CTM or Concur to book travel) will be automatically registered in ISOS coverage (see below). 

International SOS

Vanderbilt has contracted with International SOS to provide emergency travel assistance and evacuation services for all students, faculty and staff members traveling internationally on Vanderbilt related business. Read a summary of services here. Prior to embarking on an international trip, all VU travelers should complete the Personal Traveler Locator on the portal. This ensures coverage and provides the contact information needed by ISOS and Vanderbilt to locate the traveler in the event of a crisis or emergency.

International Travel Registration FAQs

Other Travel Resources

Vanderbilt Travel website  for planning and booking VU-business trips and travel expense reporting.

Occupational Health Clinic for free vaccinations for Vanderbilt employees traveling on Vanderbilt business.