How to Renew a Locker Service Online
We are so excited you have decided to join our community of dedicated health and wellness members. We hope that when you step through our doors, you will experience first hand why over fifteen thousand members trust us with their health and wellness needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Rec Member Services Staff
This lesson will provide an overview on how to renew a locker service through the Vanderbilt Recreation Online Member Portal
- Navigate a browser to https://rec.vanderbilt.edu and click the Log In button located in the top right corner
2. Log In Screen
- For Vanderbilt University Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, and Employees, please use your VUNet ID and password to log in
- For all others (Alumni, Community [including VUMC], & family members), please use the username and password set up during the creation of your profile. For questions about your username and password, email email@example.com
3. Member Profile
- Click on your username located in the top right hand corner
- Select Profile
4. Member Profile Summary
- Click on Lockers located in the left hand menu
5. Locker Service Screen
- To renew your locker service for an upcoming semester, click the Renew button located to the right of the locker agreement details
6. Locker Service Summary
- After clicking on the Renew button in your profile screen, the Locker Service Summary screen will show your current service summary and the date of expiration in the light grey bar between the yellow and dark grey bar.
- To renew your service for another semester time period, click on the dark grey bar indicating the duration of the locker service.
7. Locker Service Duration
- From this screen, you can use the drop down menu to change the date range of the locker service you intend to purchase. For information about locker service dates, visit the Lockers & Towels page
8. Shopping Cart
- The shopping cart will give you a summary of your purchases. Please review this screen before clicking on the Checkout button located at the bottom right corner. If you wish to add more items, click the Continue Shopping button located beside the Checkout button.
9. Save A New Card
- To renew a locker for the first time, you will need to save a major credit or debit card to our system. To do so, click the gold Save A New Card button in the popup screen.
- If you have already saved a card to our system because of a previous purchase and wish to use that card to pay for your locker rental, please click on the green Card Ending: XXXX button in the popup screen. If you fall into this category, please skip steps 10 through 12.
10. Freedom Pay Credit Card Payment Processing System
- On this screen, fill out all the boxes with your credit card information. This information will be stored by our payment processor, Freedom Pay, in order for you to use for other purchases through the Rec Member Portal. After you have filled in the necessary information, click the green Submit button located in the bottom left corner.
- Filling out the credit card information in the Freedom Pay screen above will not charge your card. Follow the next steps to complete your purchase.
11. Shopping Cart
- To finish paying for your locker renewal, click on the Shopping Cart icon located near your username in the top right corner of the screen.
12. Return to Shopping Cart
- Click the yellow Go to Cart (Total: $XX.XX) button to return to your shopping cart to finish your locker renewal transaction.
13. Finalize Your Shopping Cart & Checkout
- Once you've navigated back to your shopping cart after saving a new major credit or debit card, click on the Checkout button located in the bottom right corner. In the popup window, you will now see the green Card Ending: XXXX button.
- By clicking this button, your card will be charged for the locker renewal fees shown in the shopping cart.
14. Purchase Successful
- If you major credit or debit card is process and approve, you will see this Success! screen. An online purchase receipt will be sent to the email address in your member profile for your records.