Vanderbilt Swim School Spring Session: Group & Private Lessons Available
Spring 2017 Group Lessons:
- Group Lessons Registration Opens February 13, 2017 through March 13, 2017
- Run from March 20, 2017 – April 13, 2017
- $160/per session - a session spans over 4 weeks and includes a total of (8) 50-minute lessons
- Lessons occur twice a week and are 50 minutes in length (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs)
- Fridays are reserved for makeup lessons in case of inclement weather
- Classes led by a Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid certified Lifeguard
- Learn more about the curriculum for Beginner 1 and Beginner 2 lessons here
Spring 2017 Group Sessions:
- Mon/Wed: Beginner 1: 5:00 p.m. – 5:50 p.m.
- Mon/Wed: Beginner 2: 6:00 p.m. – 6:50 p.m.
- Tues/Thurs: Beginner 2: 5:00 p.m. – 5:50 p.m.
- Tues/Thurs: Beginner 1: 6:00 p.m. – 6:50 p.m.
Spring 2017 Private Lessons
- Lessons available from February 1,2017 through April 28,2017
- Dates, times, and lesson focus are customizable!
- Classes led by Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid certified Lifeguard
Private lesson price:
|Vanderbilt Employees & VRWC Members||$30/lesson|
For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org