- Apr 2016 - Mental Health Awareness: A Role for All
- Mar 2016 - Reflections on our Graduate and Professional Student Community
- Feb 2016 - True Value of Creativity and the Liberal Arts
- Jan 2016 - New Year, New Hires, New Perspectives
- Dec 2015 - Looking Ahead to 2016
As Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, I work with the Chancellor to oversee academic and student affairs. Our goal is to:
- Embrace the benefits of broad-based liberal education within a highly active research environment;
- Promote values of scholarship, leadership, and collegiality in the pursuit of excellence in discovery and service within an engaged living-learning campus community;
- Educate the whole student to prepare each to be active citizens that engage, question and forge positive change in our world;
- Foster an inclusive environment that embraces diversity, providing all qualified undergraduate students with equal access to a Vanderbilt education regardless of socio-economic status; and to
- Leverage One Vanderbilt, a uniquely synergistic collection of 10 colleges and schools on a geographically central university campus.
Click here to learn more about the Office of the Provost.