Due to the recent winter storm, classes were cancelled on several dates.
Please review the details below for make-up information.
- What Makes You Sick cancelled from January 20: content will be condensed into 5 weeks with no make up date.
- Language and Culture cancelled from January 20: content will be condensed into 5 weeks with no make up date.
- Intellectual Sampler cancelled from January 22: Make up date of March 4th - same location and time
- Celebrating Shakespeare cancelled from January 22: Make up date of March 4th - same location and time
- Rhythm & Blues cancelled from January 24: Make up date of February 29 - same location and time
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Vanderbilt University is an inclusive group that strives to represent the greater Nashville community with stimulating intellectual and cultural noncredit courses, programs and adults over 50, regardless of educational background.
The Division of Public Affairs sponsors the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Vanderbilt and is administered by Vanderbilt's Department of Community, Neighborhood, and Government Relations.