Training & Help
- Blackboard Home
- VUSN Bb
- About Blackboard
- Help Sheets & Videos
- Who to Contact
- Faculty Advisory Committee
- Blackboard Elements
- Additional Resources
- iTunes U
- News & Updates
This left column text will ONLY APPEAR ON THIS PAGE. Edit to replace with your own text!
enter side content
Guiding you through Training and Help.
The Training & Help section of the OAK website is a comprehensive collection of Help tools, including training videos, help sheets, frequently asked questions, and access to help resources. The Training and Help section has its own navigation area, while continuing to display the navigation for the main OAK website.
The three main areas of the Training & Help section are:
1. Training & Help Home - links back to this page
2. Training - list training videos and help sheets
3. FAQs - searchable frequently asked questions
Other useful help links are:
1. Check My Browser - checks browser settings for Blackboard use
2. Who to Contact - list of local OAK Support Providers
3. Mail Form - send a quick note to your service provider
Many schools schedule their own training sessions. Please check with your local support provider for their scheduled sessions.
OAK underwent a significant upgrade this summer. Join us to learn about the changes, tricks, and tips, as well as where to find help. Get a head start building your course. OAK Training is open to all faculty; reservations are not required, but a courtesy email to email@example.com is suggested.