- Institute for Scientific Information on Coffee
- The website for the International Coffee Organization (ICO)
- Coffee Research provides coffee information for coffee professionals.
- Coffee Science Information Centre provides reliable, balanced, and up-to-date information on coffee caffeine, and health, based on their extensive database of published scientific studies. Information is also provided through COSIC’s pan-European network of National Operators across 19 countries in greater Europe.
- Coffee Universe is an information resource for the coffee industry.
- International Coffee OrganizationThis is an intergovernmental body whose members are coffee exporting and importing countries. It administers the International Coffee Agreement. It is committed to improving conditions in the world coffee economy through international cooperation, helping price equilibrium by developing demand for coffee in emerging markets and through projects to reduce damage from pests and to improve marketing and quality, enhancing coffee growers’ long-term competitiveness and contributing to the fight against poverty. Click here for an audio interview with Dr. Martin done by the International Coffee Organization.
- National Coffee Association The National Coffee Association of USA was founded in 1911, one of the earliest trade associations formed in the United States and the first trade association for the U.S. coffee industry. Since that time, the NCA has helped American coffee companies through some of the most volatile periods in the nation’s history, including two world wars, a depression, a cold war and numerous frosts, strikes and cartels, not to mention a wide range of consumer trends in the U.S. coffee market.
- Specialty Coffee Association of America SCAA is a non-profit trade organization comprised of retailers, roasters, roaster/retailers, producers, exporters, importers, green coffee brokers, manufacturers of coffee processing-roasting-brewing equipment and other allied products. Its mission is to serve the specialty coffee industry through the development and dissemination of information that fosters coffee excellence within the trade.
- Anacafé is the National Association of Coffee of Guatemala.
- Association for Science and Information on Coffee is an organization devoted to facilitate the exchange and dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge on coffee.
- Brazil Specialty Coffee Association was founded by a group of growers of high quality coffees to bring to the market their finest specialty products, the very best of Cafés do Brazil.
- Café de Colombia is the official website of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia.
- Coffee Quality Institute is a nonprofit organization working internationally to improve coffee quality and the lives of the people who produce it.
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International (FLO) is an umbrella organization that unites labelling initiatives in 21 countries.
- Procafé is the Salvadoran foundation for coffee research.
- VU Health Psychology Home Page Papers written by students providing scientific reviews of topics related to health and well being.
- Geography of Coffee is a site
with general information on the economy of coffee production and
consumption, hosted by James Hayes-Bohanan of Bridgewater State College.