Other Sources of Support

Vanderbilt cannot offer financial awards to all qualified applicants. Prospective applicants are urged to apply for fellowships or grants from national, international, industrial or foundation sources. Information on such fellowships may be obtained through undergraduate financial aid or career counseling offices or from directories of funding sources, such as the Annual Register of Grant Support and The Grants Register, in university libraries.

Listed on the Office of Honor Fellowships Graduate Student page are some of the major non-University fellowships for which U.S. citizens or permanent residents may apply. These fellowships pay annual stipends in addition to a tuition allowance. Students who receive an award from Vanderbilt and from a non-University source may be permitted to hold both concurrently, although Vanderbilt may adjust its award accordingly.

Office of Honor Scholarships Graduate Students Information.