Below are some of the more commonly used faculty resources that can be found online.
- The Registry is a listing of all Vanderbilt staff, faculty, and administration.
- The Faculty Manual is a guide to University policies and procedures and is published by the Office of the Vice Chancellor and General Counsel.
- The most recent version of the Graduate School Catalog is maintained here.
- The DGS Handbook describes the role of the Director of Graduate Studies as to activities within the program and the Graduate School Administration.
- The Electronic Theses and Dissertations Database allows access to all Theses and Dissertations that have been submitted electronically.