Change in Curriculum

The Request for Change in Graduate School Curriculum form should be used for one of three things: add information to the current course listing for a course, change the current course description for a course, or delete a course. Please return form to Barry Kendall, 411 Kirkland Hall. Courses in programs in the College of Arts and Science must also be approved by the College.