Graduate Student Travel Grant
Please complete all parts of this form, have your Director of Graduate Studies (DGS) approve the request, attach a copy of the abstract to be presented, and send it to the Graduate School at least two weeks before you travel. Incomplete or unsigned forms will be returned to the applicant.
- Student must be the sole presenter of research conducted at Vanderbilt.
- Meeting must be a major regional, national, or international conference.
- Grants are limited - up to $500 for domestic travel* and up to $1000 for foreign travel. **
- Grants are limited to a maximum of one award per budget year (July 1-June 30) for domestic travel or one award per two years for foreign travel. Student may apply for only one travel grant per year.
- Meals are not an allowable expense for this grant.
* Domestic travel is inclusive of travel throughout all of North America.
** Foreign travel represents travel outside of North America.