For your convenience we offer an online application.
- After completing the first page of your online application, you will be given a user ID and password.
- Using your ID and password, you will be able to re-access, edit, and complete your application. Begin Online Application Now Log In To Existing Application
Obtaining More Information
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Arts
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Liberal Arts and Science
- Degree Requirements
- Residency Requirement and Leaves of Absence
- Foreign Language Requirements
- Transfer Credit
- Non-Degree Students
Below are some of the more commonly used faculty resources that can be found online.
- The Registry is a listing of all Vanderbilt staff, faculty, and administration.
- The Faculty Manual is a guide to University policies and procedures and is published by the Office of the Vice Chancellor and General Counsel.
- The most recent version of the Graduate School Catalog is maintained here.
- The DGS Handbook describes the role of the Director of Graduate Studies as to activities within the program and the Graduate School Administration.
- The Electronic Theses and Dissertations Database allows access to all Theses and Dissertations that have been submitted electronically.
Tuition in the Graduate School will be charged at the rate of $1,712 per semester hour for the 2012/2013 academic year and is subject to change in the future.
Fees are as follows for 2012 - 2013:
- $404 - Activities and recreation fee
- $2,382 - Medical insurance
- $30 - One time transcript fee
Below are some Graduate School resources that can be found online.