Activity Type: One of the following must be chosen when building a proposal development record. If you have questions regarding the below list, please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Research - Externally funded contract or grant for research activity
- Sponsored Training-Students - Externally funded contract or grant for training activities for students such as NIH T-grants and F-grants, NSF fellowships, NEH fellowships, etc.
- Sponsored Training-Faculty - Externally funded contract or grant to support faculty salary on research projects such as NIH K awards, faculty Fulbright awards, etc.
- Public Service - Externally funded contract or grant for activities such as workshops, seminars, and conferences. This activity type also includes grants and contracts for equipment and construction.
- Instruction - Externally funded contract or grant for institutional instructional activity or student aid.
- Clinical Trial-Non-Federal - Externally funded non-federal drug study