Consulting, Management (Leadership Training Programs) & Human Resources
The Consulting, Management (Leadership Training Programs) and Human Resources industry cluster is the group of industries primarily associated with the organization, operation and administration of businesses. From sports to management, if a job involves human factors and facilitating business outcomes, then you will likely find it in one of these industries:
- Management (Leadership Training Programs)
- Human Resources
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Restaurant Management
Interested in receiving opportunities and information concerning these industries? Sign up to receive our listserv emails for this cluster!
Resume & Cover Letter Samples
Preparing for Case Interviews
It's important to prepare in advance for your case interview. Here are a few online resources to assist in your preparation.
- Bain & Co Interview Preparation
- CQ Interactive Case Questions
- Deloitte Preparing for the Case Interview
- McKinsey & Company Interview Prep and Practice Cases
- Oliver Wyman Practice Case Studies
- The Boston Consulting Group Practice Interview Cases
- Victor Cheng's Case Interview
Industry Career Day
Each September, our office hosts the Business, Communications and Consulting Industry Career Day. This career fair attracts more than 30 different employers who are actively seeking candidates for their open full-time and internship positions. More information including the list of participating companies can be found in DoreWays beginning in August.