Home > Soiree at Sarratt
Soiree at Sarratt
Join us for the 5th annual Soiree at Sarratt!
DATE: Friday, September 27, 2013
TIME: 3:15 - 5:45 p.m.
LOCATION: Sarratt Student Center, Skylight (3rd Floor)
DRESS: Business Professional
RSVP: in DoreWays
Open to ALL Vanderbilt undergraduates.
Space is limited. REGISTER NOW!
Are you considering exploring opportunities in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, or Dallas and want to make some local professional connections?
Soiree at Sarratt provides you with the opportunity to connect with professionals in various industries and occupations from regions across the country. Listen to Vanderbilt parents share their professional experience and unique culture of their region with students in small group sessions. This fun-filled event also features food, music, and a time for networking!
Some companies represented include:
|CORE Media Group||Proctor & Gamble|
|Liberty Guard||Publicis Kaplan Thaler|
|Merrill Lynch||Raymond James|
|Motorola Solutions||Ruff and Associates|
|NASA||Vanderbilt Children's Hospital|
|Navy Wounded Warrior|
How The Event Will Work
This year we have made some exciting changes to simulate how to network and explore opportunities in the real world.
- Parents will participate by their geographic region (i.e. Midwest, Southeast) instead of their industry cluster.
- There will be many industries represented in one room, so students can meet parents from a variety of industries instead of just one.
- Students will network with parents in that region to discover resources, connections and other helpful information.
Reserve Your Seat Today
Your must RSVP for this event through DoreWays. Follow these 3 easy steps:
- After you login, click Events in the top navigation bar.
- From the Events page, select Workshops .
- From the Workshops page, Click RSVP next to the Soiree at Sarratt listing.
This event sponsored by the Center for Student Professional Development and the Parents & Family Program Office.