AccessVU - FAQ
How do I become a VUnet Services Administrator (VSA)? To become a VSA you will need to complete two steps:
- Submit an application to be a VSA - http://its.vanderbilt.edu/files/documents/vsa_app.pdf
- The form must be signed by your supervisor
- The form must be faxed 343-4606
- Sign up for and attend training - http://vanderbilt.mzinga.com/app/servlet/goTo?Page=CourseInfo&DirectLinkID=308652
- Once both of the above steps have been completed your VSA account will be created
A new employee is trying to claim their account but gets the following error message, "We are Sorry, but we cannot seem to find a match for you." There are generally two causes for this error message
- The users paperwork has not completed processing with Human Resources.
- The Personally Identifiable Information (PII - social security number and date of birth) for the user does not match the information in the human resources record.
- The Role of Art in Pop Culture Through the Works of Norman Rockwell and 30 AmericansDecember 5, 2013
- MLAS spring preview and open house Dec. 11December 5, 2013
- Safe Zone workshop Dec. 16December 5, 2013
- Get discounts on ‘John Tesh Big Band Christmas,’ ‘I Love Lucy’ at TPACDecember 5, 2013
- Vanderbilt Aerospace Club members fan Clay County students’ interest in engineeringDecember 5, 2013