Congratulations to all 2016 Vanderbilt University Graduates!
"I am grateful every day that I am in the presence of students and faculty who remind me of this power. And I know your life will unfold with good and bad, highs and lows, successes and failures. Of one thing I am sure: through not just the good, the highs and successes, but the bad, the lows and the failures, it is education and your time at Vanderbilt that will be your source of strength and comfort."
- Chancellor Nicholas Zeppos
Mark your calendars for COMMENCEMENT 2017!
The dates are set for May 10th - May 12th.
Please check back for updated Commencement 2017 information in November, 2016
- Commencement regalia recycled for the first time; gowns made of plastic bottlesMay 24, 2016
- Thanks to Vanderbilt, some hungry animals have a lucky Friday the 13thMay 20, 2016
- School of Medicine graduates urged to make positive impactMay 19, 2016
- Nursing graduates embrace quest for health care excellenceMay 19, 2016
- Promise of discovery drives Biomedical Sciences graduatesMay 19, 2016
- Intelligence expert Lenora Peters Gant named Peabody Distinguished AlumnaMay 17, 2016
- Our favorite #vandygram photos of the weekMay 13, 2016
- Founder’s Medalists honored at Vanderbilt CommencementMay 13, 2016
- Chancellor to graduates: ‘Lift others up’May 13, 2016
- Vanderbilt University honors 24 as emeriti facultyMay 13, 2016
- Soledad O’Brien to seniors: Finding your passion can take timeMay 12, 2016
- Commencement 2016May 12, 2016
- Watch Soledad O’Brien live at Senior DayMay 12, 2016
- Class of 2016: Deya Maldas merges her passions for service and musicMay 9, 2016
- Class of 2016: Sam Reilly turns his love of fine coffee into a social media appMay 9, 2016